July 21, 2021
Sun dried Tomato Basil Pesto
- 1 1/2-2 packed cup basil leaves
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or almonds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, combine the basil, pine nuts sun-dried tomato, garlic, salt & pepper. Pulse until all the ingredients are finely chopped. Add in the olive oil, and pulse another 10-15 times until combined.
- Will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks, depending how fresh your basil is.