Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Cookies
Makes 24 cookies
4 ripe bananas
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons chia seeds
2 tablespoons flax seed meal
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl with gloves on, mash 4 bananas. Then, add the vanilla, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, cinnamon and fold with a spatula.
- Add the oats and fold again. Add the chocolate chips, making sure the mixture is evenly combined.
- With an ice cream scooper or with gloves on or roll each cookie into balls and then flatten.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.