Sunflower Banana BreadMakes 3 breads or 24 muffins
6 ripe bananas
1/2 cup sunflower butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups almond flour or 1 1/2 cup oat flour
3/4 cups chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer or blender, combine the bananas, sun butter, eggs, vanilla, and flaxseed meal and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking powder, baking soda, and almond flour and fold with a spatula.
- Add the almond flour mixture to the batter and mix again.
- Add in the chocolate chips, fold to combine, and pour into small loaf pans.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.