Banana Almond Butter Cookies
Makes about 30 cookies
2 cups almond butter
1 cup coconut sugar
4 tablespoons flax seed meal
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups whole oats
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and layer 3 baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, coconut sugar, flaxseed meal, vanilla extract, bananas, cinnamon and salt. Mix by hand with gloves on.
- Add the baking soda, oats, and chocolate chips. Mix again.
- Roll out 30 cookies and place them onto the tray and flatten them.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.