This lemon herbed chicken might be the best addition to your holiday table. Light, fresh, and so flavorful. This recipe will not disappoint. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I did, xo.
PREP 30 minutes
COOK 3 hours
1 large chicken
6 tablespoons olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup fresh rosemary
1/4 cup fresh chiffonaded or chopped basil
2 tablespoons fresh oregano
2 tablespoons fresh thyme
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 lemon, thinly sliced
4 bags of frozen artichoke bottoms, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Clean and trim your chicken.
3. In a bowl, combine each of your ingredients- herbs, lemon, honey, oil, salt and pepper all together except the garlic and lemon slices.
4. Give it a quick stir and pour over your chicken, making sure that the herbs get spread across your chicken.
5. the artichoke bottoms into the roaster. Then, add the chicken on top.
6. Add the garlic and lemon slices on top.
7. Roast covered on 425 degrees for 1-2 hours, then heat the oven to 350 degrees and roast uncovered for another hour.