Coconut Grilled Corn
- 4 ears corn, unhusked
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ¼ jalapeño pepper, finely sliced
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut sugar, jalapeño, lime juice, sea salt, and 1/4 cup shredded coconut. Whisk to combine.
- Place the mixture into a large saucepan and let the sauce caramelize, about 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, rinse your corn and place the corn onto a large tray.
- Once the sauce is caramelized, pour it over the corn. Heat a grill ban or barbecue and place the corn on top. Let it grill, about 20 minutes depending on heat.
- In the meantime, toast the remaining 1/4 cup coconut in the toaster for about 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish corn with toasted coconut and cilantro and serve.