- 6 oz skinless, boneless chicken sliced into strips
- 1 bunch of cilantro and flat-parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of sumac
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Salt & pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, pasted or minced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Optional: Tahini sauce Pickled onion
- Clean the chicken
- In a large ziplock bag, combine the olive oil, garlic and spices.
- Place the chicken inside and let it marinate overnight or for about 2 hours.
- Once the fish is marinated, heat a saucepan with olive oil and saute the onion. Add the chicken and saute until golden-brown.
- Serve over tahini and garnish with parsley and cilantro.