Makes Serves 4
PREP 30 minutes
COOK 45 minutes
- For the Fish:
- 4 Bronzini Fillet
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 red onion, sliced round
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- For the Herb Paste:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 green chili peppers, sliced
- 1/2 packed cup parsley, stems removed
- 1 cup fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions, green and white parts
- 1/2 cup parsley, stems removed
- 1/2 cup fresh tarragon, stems removed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean the fish and and pat dry. Add sea salt to the skin and place in fridge for about 30 minutes. Slice the onion and rinse asparagus and set aside.
- In the meantime, prepare the herb paste. Place the garlic, chili peppers, parsley, oregano, scallions, tarragon, olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into a food processor or cuisine art and pulse, until the texture becomes creamy.
- On a large baking tray, drizzle some olive oil and half of the paste on top. Then, layer the tray with the fish, onion, and asparagus on top of the paste. Add the remaining amount of herb paste on top.
- Roast on 350 for about 45 minutes.