Squash Blossom Pizza
- 1 fresh Pizza dough (I love homemade by MJ)
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons muenster cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 squash blossoms, cleaned
- Optional: one sprig of rosemary or thyme
- Flour, if needed
- Pre-heat the oven to 500 degrees, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out your pizza dough in circular motion, using your hands and minimal amount of flour.
- Place the pizza onto the parchment paper and drizzle a dot of olive oil on top. Season with cheese, thyme, and squash blossom and drizzle some more olive oil on top.
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes. Serve right away.