Seeded Coleslaw Salad
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 bag purple cabbage
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red or white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill spice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Optional: Finely chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Place the coleslaw and cabbage mix into a large bowl.
- In a large dressing bottle or bowl, combine the olive oil, wine vinegar, Dijon mustard caraway, poppyseeds, celery seeds, dill, and salt and pepper. Shake or stir to combine.
- Pour dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss, until well dressed. Garnish with chopped nuts and serve.