May 03, 2023
Cauliflower Fried Rice
Cauliflower fried rice
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 cube frozen ginger
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos, divided
- 1 container or bag of riced cauliflower
- 3 stalks scallions (green and white), finely sliced
- Heat a large saucepan to a medium-low flame and drizzle avocado oil and 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil. Reserve the remaining 1 for the end. Place minced garlic on top and let it brown, about 4 minutes.
- Once browned, add the onions, carrots, celery, and ginger and sauté until fragrant. Add 2 tablespoons coconut aminos. Reserve the remaining 1. Stirring continuously.
- Add the cauliflower rice and remaining 1 tablespoon coconut aminos. Optional to add and egg at this point. Cover for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil and garnish with scallions. Serve immediately.