PREP 20 minutes
COOK 45 minutes
TOTAL 1 hour, 5 minutes
- 5 zucchini, diced
- 10 cloves peeled garlic
- Olive oil spray, for roasting
- 2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup chiffonade or chopped basil
- 3 sprigs tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- Optional: Capers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini and garlic on top and spray with olive oil. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place the tray into the oven and let it roast for 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the herb marinade. Place the basil, tarragon, parsley and mint into a large bowl and drizzle olive oil and vinegar on top. Add the remaining amount of salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Once the zucchini is ready, transfer it to a bowl and pour the desired amount of marinade on top. Serve warm.