Crispy Chile Roasted Broccolini
PREP 10 minutes
COOK 25 minutes
TOTAL 35 minutes
- 1 lb broccolini (3-4 stalks)
- 1/4 cup marinated or jarred sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup jarred kalamata olives
- 1/2 Fresno chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees, and layer a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Clean and slice the broccolini. Then, place it onto the tray. Garnish broccolini with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and Fresno Chile pepper. Theres no need to any oil, since the the sun-dried tomatoes and olives are marinated.
- Season with garlic spice, salt, and pepper and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes.